conditional sentence errors

#everydayquiz #conditional errors

(a) Had he invited me / (b) I would have attended / (c) the function. / (d) No errorno error

(a) If he had called me up (b) I would inform/ (c) him ./ (d) No error
ans: i would have informed


(a) If he will work hard / (b)/ he will surely / (c) get the job of his choice. / (d) No
error
ans: if he works hard.... with IF sentence will wont come.


(a) Unless I do not / (b) see his ticket, / (c) I will not let him sit here. / (d) No error
we dont use not with unless.. so correct is  .. unless I see ...

(a) Before the police will come / (b) You should better / (c) get the anticipatory bail.
/ (d) No error


with BEFORE the uses of Will/Shall is wrong,, so remove WILL...
police is plural so use ,,come,,instead of comes..



(a) We will come to know the truth / (b) after / (c) the investigation finished. / (d)
No error


investigation has finished...


(a) Until the train will not get the signal , (b) it will not / (c) leave the platform. / (d)
No error

train gets


(a) If I had money/ (b) I will have lent / (c) it to her. / (d) No error
would lend  is right,, if there is if+had+had then would have lent will be right...
but if+v2 > would+v1



(a) If I was you/ (b) I would not tolerate him / (c) for a moment. / (d) No error
if i were you is right.


(a) Suppose she does not agree/ (b)what could/ (c) we do ? / (d) No error
suppose+v1  > then other modal auxiliary verb will also be in present..
so could will be replaced by can,,,


(a) Supposing if you do not reach / (b) the station in time,/ (c) what will you do? / (d)
No error

suppose and if cannot be used together,,so remove if ...


(a) If you saw a tiger / (b) what will your / (c) reaction be?/ (d) No error
change will into woould..


(a) If I had two houses, / (b) I would have given / (c) one to you./ (d) No error
would give right

(a) If we will heat dry ice / (b) it turns / (c) to vapour. / (d) No error
remember the rule... with there will never be "WILL" so remove will ..


(a) "Suppose if you are / (b) late, you will be / (c) in trouble." / (d) No error.remove if


a) Unless / (b) he will not understand the concept/ (c) he will not be able to solve the
questions. / (d) No error
unless he understands


(a) If he tried again,/ (b) he can pass the exam/ (c) with flying colours. / (d) No error
could.... will be used because "if clause" is in the past..


(a) I will wait for you / (b) unless / (c) you come. / (d) No erroruntil will be used.

  • Unless: 'Except on the condition that; except under the circumstances that.
    It is used when something would happen only under a certain condition. e.g.: The mail will go by air unless it is quicker by other means.
  • Until: 1. Up to the time of. 
              2. Before a specified time.
    It is generally used in formal writing in place of 'till'. It is used to denote a time constraint upon something or to simply denote time.
    e.g.: Details will not be available until January.
  • They can be used together in some cases, when time itself is the limiting condition.
    e.g: You will not succeed until and unless you work hard.


(a) If I was you / (b) I would teach/ (c) him a lesson. / (d) No errorif i were you is right


(a) If I were the Prime Minister of India / (b) I will work for the / (c) welfare of the
poor. / (d) No error

if+v2>> would..
so will into would

(a) If she would have come to me / (b) I would have given her the / (c) money she
needed / (d) No error

if she had come to me,,,,


(a) If he drove fast/ (b) he can reach the station / (c) in time / (d) No error
if+past tense ,,so change can into could..

(a) If I were a millionnaire/ (b) I would support / (c) the millinium project / (d) No
error


here is spelling error..millionaire

a) If both of you stood / (b) on the table/ (c) it would have broken/ (d) No errorwould break is right..

(a) If you had seen me, / (b) you should have stopped your car / (c) and come to help
me. / (d) No error
no error.


it is not necessary to use would... it depends.. we can use could/should 


(a) If the Government will make strict law/ (b) the law and order situation / (c) will
improve. / (d) No error

remove will ...


(a) But for his help / (b) the patient would / (c) have died. / (d) No error
no error ,,,here but means without...


(a) But for his prompt action / (b) many people would/ (c) have lost their savings. /
(d) No error
no error...


(a) I will not come / (b) in case / (c) it will rain. / (d) No errorit rains

(a) Had the river overflown its bank,/ (b) flood would / (c) have come. / (d) No error
overflowed is right verb third form

(a) Had I known him, / (b) I would allow him / (c) to enter my house. / (d) No errorwould have allowed him..


(a) You will not get well / (b) unless you will not / (c) follow the doctor's instructions.
/ (d) No error
unless you follow



(a) Supposing if he refuses / (b) to meet you, / (c) what will you do? / (d) No errorremove if


(a) I shall take you for a long drive /(b) after you /(c) will return from the meeting.
/ (d) No error

have returned 

(a) When you complete your service / (b) you will be / (c) retired on pension / (d) No
error

"when you have completed your service" is right ..


(a) Were she I, / (b) she will not allow/ (c) you to go anywhere at this time of crisis./
(d) No error

would is right.


(a) I told her when / (b) she came to Delhi,/ (c) I would show her all historical
monuments. / (d) No error

add THAT after i told her ..

(a) You can scale this high peak, / (b) provided you/ (c) will wear the right kind of
shoes. / (d) No error

remove WILL

(a) Had you / (b) worked hard/ (c) you will have passed./ (d) No errorwill into would...


(a) When I shall see him/ (b) I shall/ (c) tell him/ (d) No error.when I see him. is right..


(a) He will tell you/ (b) about it when/ (c) he will come back/ (d) No errorhe comes..


(a) When I will get back/ (b) I shall pay back/ (c) the money that I borrowed/ (d) from
you last month

when I get back..

(a) I will/ (b) meet him/ (c) when he will come./ (d) No errorwhen he comes..


a) Had I realized/ (b) your house was such a long way off, / (c) I would take a taxi./
(d) No error.

would have taken..



10 comments:

  1. Post more for ssc and bank it's very useful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inspiring writings and I greatly admired what you have to say , I hope you continue to provide new ideas for us all and greetings success always for you.Keep updating more information on Types of Sentence based on Structure . Great work .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hjy8uyhyuhgjygyuhhuhh hnuhbuyg7y7yuhg7bggyygGLiGbbjbuygkbbjyyj By 5 rub vrdb. gYcfyttrgfyfruufhfhfhfkhfhihtfhfhgufkuffjugjyffutgyyjjhjbgguguvugugugjugijgboujojl9gooujjjYcfyttrgfyfruufhfhfhfkhfhihtfhfhgufkuffjugjyffutgyyjjhjbgguguvugugugjugijgboujojl9gooujjjb gihi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with many of your views and respect your attention to detail.I appreciate how well you write. I enjoy reading articles that are so very well-written.chice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sir big fan of yours even our teachers are down to your efforts. . They copy mcqs from this platform of your

    ReplyDelete