Important spotting error for ssc cgl mains 2017 set-7

   #SSC #CGL #MAINS #ENGLISH #2017 #ERRORS

DIRECTIONS [Q. NO. 1 TO 20]: Some of the
sentences have errors and some have none.
Find out which part of a sentence has error and
blacken the oval corresponding to the
appropriate to the appropriate letter (A, B, C).
If there is no error, blacken the oval
corresponding to (D) in the Answer Sheet.
1.. (A) The two ministers shouted / (B) at one
another / (C) in public. / (D) No error.



1. (B) Use each other in place one another


2. (A) My father / (B) has left / (C) for Bombay
last Saturday./ (D) No error.
2. (B) Drop has

3. (A) Don’t think / (B) you can deceive me /
(C) like you did my mother. / (D) No error.
3. (C) Use as in place of like

4. (A) After you will return / (B) from Mumbai/
(C) I will come to meet you. / (D) No error.
4. (A) Drop will




5. (A) Scenes from the film / (B) had to be
censured / (C) before it was released. /
(D) No error.
5. (B) Use censored in place of censured

6. (A) When my sister was ill, / (B) I went to
see her/ (C) on alternative days. / (D)
No error
6. (C) Use alternate in place of alternative

7. (A) The beautiful / (B) surrounding of the
place / (C) enchanted me. / (D) No error.

7. (B) Use surroundings in place of surrounding


8. (A) As no Porter was available, / (B) I carried
/ (C) all my luggages myself. / (D) No
error.

8. (C) Use luggage in place of luggages


9. (A) He will not able / (B) to cope up with /
(C) the problems. / (D) No error.

9. (B) Use cope with, drop up

10. (A) Lasers are / (B) indispensable tools /
(C) for delicate eyes surgery. / (D) No
error.

10. (C) Use eye-surergies



11. (A) Sometimes / (B) I get angry / (C) on her.
/ (D) No error.
11. (C) Use with in place of on

12. (A) I use to study / (B) till 10 pm and / (C)
and then I go to bed. / (D) No error.

12. (A) Drop use to

13. (A) Neither of the two children / (B) said
their prayer / (C) before going to bed. /
(D) No error.

13. (B) Use his in place of their


14. (A) I don’t / (B) want to / (C) loose it. / (D)
No error.

14. (C) Use lose in place of loose


15. (A) Good heavens,/ (B) How has he / (C)
misbehaved ! / (D) No error.

15. (D) No error


16. (A) The doctor advised Mr. Mehta that, / (B)
because of his back ache, / (C) he
should lay in the bed for a few days. / (D)
No error.
16. (C) Use lie in place of lay

17. (A) A variety of pleasant items in the shop
/ (B) attract / (C) everybody. / (D) No
error.

17. (B) Use attracts


18. (A) The table’s legs / (B) have been / (C)
elaborately carved. / (D) No error.

18. (A) Use legs of the table



19. (A) The sceneries / (B) of Kashmir / (C) is
very charming. / (D) No error.
19. (A) Use The scenery


20. (A) I would appreciate if readers / (B) would
write to me / (C) about how they
meditated. / (D) No error.


20. (B) Drop would 





#SSC #IBPS #SBI #RBI #NABARD #NICL #NIACL #CAT #NMAT #everydayquiz

No comments:

Post a Comment